I like the way Priest writes these characters, definitely makes them feel like real people with their frustrations and needs. I liked Star Sapphire's monologue at the start. Killing off Katma as a cliffhanger was lame.
601
Star Sapphire is pretty cool as an antagonist. Her complete lack of care over her actions is what makes her compelling. You just want to see her taken down. Even though he isn't a Lantern, I would have liked to see more of John's reaction and get into his head.
602
Dang Hal was really gonna kill Carol. He still didn't have the will for it, I guess.
603
Woah I really like this twisted and malicious version of Star Sapphire. She's even more unhinged than usual somehow. Seeing Carol walk into the courtroom was unexpected. I feel like the size of these issues makes it hard for things to develop, but they've been interesting to follow.
604
This has to be like the third time I've read the "look behind you" trick actually being genuine in a GL comic. I have no idea why it comes up so often. Seeing Hal on that planetoid struggle and gather up the will to escape was cool.
605
I feel like there was unnecessary hostility towards Hal. Even Alfred seemed like he was pissed off at him. It was just weird that nobody tried to help him whatsoever,
606
Don't have much to say with this one, it was fine.
621
Funny Supes panel.
622
Not super interested in this alien war, but let's see where it goes.
623
Super interesting and cool developments here. Priest's light trail is so dope. I haven't fully read the Geoff Johns Lantern run, but Hal being able to manipulate raw will feels thematically relevant. I thought that was incredibly awesome.
624
This ending reminded me of that one Ben 10 episode where he unites two alien races in their hatred of him.
625
Two Hals oh brother.
626
Captain Atom and Hal are a pretty dense duo, but I'm not sure Hal would be as rash if the positions were reversed. I feel like more could have been done with the alien imitating Hal
627
Funny that they are very similar people.
628
They really have to fight to resolve this conflict?
629
Dang GL got punked.
630
That Hal fight was super cool. Captain Atom could have been used better. Can't believe we're still on this random alien.
631
Ngl thought that was Alan Scott. No idea where we're at with the plot rn.
632
Don't quite understand everything that's going on, but the art makes it look cool. Might have to reread for the concept alone, let's see if it gets expanded upon.
633
This was cool. Liked seeing Hal beat down Malvolio with his bare fists. The whole part about Hal turning his back was also cool.
634
Malvolio was a fun villain. Hal chanelled his inner Ollie in taking him out. I thought Hal just lost his Ring last issue, I didn't know it was completely destroyed.
Comments
Post a Comment